GED is the progressive system solutions provider to the global window and door industry. We are committed to partnering with our customers to provide innovative solutions aimed at increasing their product quality, expanding their operational capacity, and significantly reducing their overall manufacturing costs.
Supporting our company are core values that drive everyday operations. They provide the foundation onto which we have built, and continue to build, our growth initiatives, strategic plans, and from which we carry out daily tasks.
GED promotes the following values as we work with our associates, customers, suppliers and community. We strive to achieve business excellence through our commitment to:
- Customer Focus: We will enhance customer profitability through on-time delivery of reliable high performance products and exceptional services.
- Associate Focus: We will challenge our associates to blend personal growth and company excellence through education and training in a progressive environment, utilizing the latest technologies.
- Financial Focus: We will maximize our ability to grow, reinvest in our company, and provide a sound return to our shareholders.
With a daily commitment in improving our performance to achieve business excellence, we believe our core values can be achieved through a focus on the following:
- Integrity: We expect all associates to act with the highest ethical standards, ensuring that our products and services will be of the highest quality.
- Respect: We recognize that our associates are the cornerstone for our success. We believe in treating everyone with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Leadership: We encourage leadership through empowering our associates to share knowledge and reward extraordinary individual and team effort.
- Teamwork: We realize in order to be a successful company we must recognize our interdependence and communicate openly and honestly in order to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Innovation: We use innovation as our key to exceeding customer expectations and sustaining our growth and profitability.
The goal of GED is to supply its customers with consistent quality, highly reliable, and cost-effective products and services. To accomplish this, we advocate the following quality values:
- Prevention: Promote systems that will cause quality.
- Empowerment: The GED management team stresses a positive work environment that encourages associate involvement and a total teamwork concept.
- Customer Focus: Provide superior product quality, timely delivery, value, and exceptional service.
- Kaizen: Pursuing a relentless team approach of improving our utilization of associates, materials, processes, machinery, and suppliers in becoming the most efficient producer in our industry.