Exclusively designed for IGU high flow rate pumping and offer improved uptime with consistent material quality.
- Multi-zone electronic temperature monitoring system
- Designed for Intercept® or handgun systems
- With automatic preheat routine there are no delays or ‘wait time’ at the start of each shift
Apply sealant and desiccated matrix to within 0.1 g/ft. of desired thickness for improved quality and cost savings, and eliminate fluctuations in the material application from air pressure, material viscosity, or ambient temperature changes.
- Encoder based dispensing for starts/stops/skips
- New control platform with a faster scan rate and response time
- User interface HMI is directly coupled with the PLC system
Provides precise, consistent application of sealants.
- Fully automatic changeovers – easy to use with no downtimes
- Multi-nozzle desiccant system – fewer delays due to spacer size changes
- Highly accurate, precise gear pump design provides material savings