Training Future IG and Vinyl Experts
About GED’s training programs, mission, and value of training your employees. Importance of learning to produce quality products using GED machinery and software systems correctly, so customers can run the most effiencient
Training courses are held in our 24,000 square foot training facility, located in Glenwillow, Ohio. Unless noted otherwise, courses include classroom time and “hands-on” lab time working on the actual machine, plus time in our Software Lab using our LeanNET® software.
Each class includes written reference materials for students to keep, and students who successfully complete the course receive a certificate.
GED Training Center
Send a team from your company to get a hands-on learning experience in GED’s new Customer Experience (CX) Center. Equipped with GED’s vinyl and IG production lines and 2 training rooms (one for software training and the other for equipment training), trainees have access to machines and tools needed to complete a series of courses.
GED Training Center Courses
- TC-1028: ATLAS Maintenance | $1900 per person
- TC-1016: Intercept® i-3 Frame Machine Operations
- TC-1017: Intercept® i-3 Frame Machine Maintenance
- TC-1029: Intercept® 2.5 Frame Machine Operations
- TC-1030: Intercept® 2.5 Frame Machine Maintenance
- TC-1026: Intercept® ULTRA Focus
- TC-0005: Smart Extruder Maintenance
- TC-1022: Smart Extruder i-3 Maintenance
- TC-1014: IG Supervisors Workshop
- TC-1027: Washer & Water Treatment and Series 3500 Oven Maintenance
- TC-1018: Autonomous (Operator) Maintenance
GED will come to your site and train employees on your GED equipment.
On-Site Training Courses
- TC-0007: Cutting System Gen-4 Maintenance
- TC-0008: Intergrid® Maintenance
- TC-0011: Screen Frame Machine Maintenance
- TC-0017: Custom On-Site Training
- TC-1020: CleanCut i-3 with Edge Deletion Maintenance
- TC-1020: ContourGrid® Maintenance
- TC-1020: WINIG® Software Seminar
If you don’t see a course listed that you need or a date that fits your schedule, contact us for more information, as many times we are able to create a customized training course specific to your needs.
Contact with Training Requests
Please excuse our Training Schedule interruption. From November 2017 through February 2018, training at GED will be temporarily put on hold while we move into our new facility. We apologize for any inconvenience during our move and are looking forward to seeing you in our brand new facility in March 2018. Please keep checking our website. Feel free to contact the Training Coordinator at the telephone number listed above or at firstname.lastname@example.org. On-site training may be scheduled during this time based upon availability.