The First Major
Ideology of Cleaning
Vinyl Windows and Doors
Over 20 Years!
A twin-head vinyl corner cleaner designed by integrating automation technologies that have been used effectively for years in markets where high volume, quality, safety and precision are top priorities.
The Technology? ROBOTICS!
This 12 Axis robotic machine, with infinite Axis accessibility, provides complete corner cleaning; no touch ups; consistent, repeatable movements; multiple angles of attack and presentation of tools at unique and previously unattainable angles.
Flexibility: • Infinite Axis possibility
• Robotic articulation equals total tool path flexibility
• Patent-pending Star Hub presents tools at multiple angles
• No longer limited to step movements
• ‘Chatter’ is eliminated on a contoured surface
• ‘ORTHOGONAL’ cleaning – engaging the tool to the profile at
the optimum angle no matter what the contour of the profile
• Up to 15% faster than current technology
Utilization: • Maximum utilization with minimal tooling
• Each tool can be presented to clean multiple surfaces in a
variety of angles
• Fully enclosed and self-contained
• Minimal exposed cable and moving parts equals less cable wear
• No exposure to vinyl dust/chips
• Easy access tool changing
• Dual zone light curtains
• Eliminates/minimizes hand cleaning
• Meets ANSI +R15
• Ergonomic operator guarding
Horizontal and Vertical double-sided scarf knives
ROBOCLEAN™ (RC-2000) is certain to revolutionize window fabrication for decades to come.
Call your GED sales rep today at 330.963.5401 for more information, projected shipping dates, or to schedule a visit to see ROBOCLEAN first hand.