Get enhanced spacer inventory types for GED's Intercept® ThinPlate, ULTRA and BlackLine products, plus improved spacer selection in “Order Entry” form.
- Supports GED’s Intercept® ThinPlate, ULTRA, and BlackLine spacer types and improved “Order Entry” spacer selection
- “Easy Touch” schedule building and releasing using the “Local Pass Through” feature
- State-of-the-art glass optimization
Add or remove schedules from selected conveyor lines without stopping WinFrame − a scrap reduction and production efficiency-boosting software.
- “Change Schedules” feature
- New “GED Schedules” can be continually added to the production group
- Enhanced “Spacer Type” Selection
Remove label and report confusion by printing your spacer, glass and grid labels and production reports directly from the production machinery.
- Local machine label and report printing
- Print only what you produce, when you produce it
- Manual reprint of labels or reports
IG unit supervisors can now load balance IGU production, maximize throughput and drive down IGU fabrication costs.
- Dynamically set or change the sequence of production for each IG unit line
- Sets production priority for all IG units machinery
- JIT (Just-In-Time) scheduling and production monitoring from a single source
Improve operational efficiency with no-hassle integration of custom grids into WinIG®.
- Integrates Grid Designer template information into WinIG version 2.x merge files
- Automatically converts WinIG version 1.x merges files to version 2.x merge files
- Pertinent patterns can be flagged to automatically display for pass-fail inspection
Improve your IG unit assembly with a visual display of IGU components and their orientation in the production sequence.
- Visually displays assembled IGUs, and next 2 IGUs of a production sequence
- Insert repair or rush IGUs into the production sequence
- Easy “Single Touch” (touch screen or foot pedal) operation buttons, with process status and rejection status symbols
With simple rules-based setup, configurations, and integrations, File Manager allows each rule to be specifically tailored to meet processing rules, interface constraints and formats.
- Simple rules-based setup of external machines, reports / labels and GED file conversions
- Individual rules allow customer selectivity for file, machine interfaces and report and label generation
- Individual “Rule Management” for unparalleled flexibility
Take the guess work out of IGU manufacturing by logging real-time data for current and historical analysis of glass yields and production efficiencies.
Progressive remake scheduling using customer-specific IGU Tracking numbers, GED’s Visual Viewer, plus interfaces with all common hand scanners. Eliminates manual data entry of remake information at the various machines. Improves efficiency by eliminating incorrect and redundant ordering of remakes.
- “Remote Remake Ordering”
- “Special Order Glass” interface
- “PreCut to Cut Glass Conversion”
- Progressive remake scheduling
- “Custom Production Unit Viewer”
“Seamer, Loading, and Unloading” stations adapt to customer flow with the ability to sequence lites to the seamer from harp carts (batch mode) or directly from the breakout table (inline mode).
- Batch or inline glass processing
- Touch screen monitors
- Automatically alternates tempering bed layouts