Using simple integration, lean vinyl easily adapts to customers “Cut Lists” or “Window Models”.
- Auto-processes vinyl merge files in the background
- Two operational modes: “Lineal Cut Lists” or “Window Models”
- “Cross Batch” and “Look Ahead Bar” optimization pulls bars from upcoming batch(es)
Remove label and report confusion by printing your spacer, glass and grid labels and production reports directly from the production machinery using LeanNET® On Demand Printing software.
- Local machine label and report printing
- Print only what you produce, when you produce it
- Manual reprint of labels or reports
With simple rules-based setup, configurations, and integrations, LeanNET® File Manager allows each rule to be specifically tailored to meet processing rules, interface constraints and formats.
- Simple rules-based setup of external machines, reports / labels and GED file conversions
- Individual rules allow customer selectivity for file, machine interfaces and report and label generation
- Individual “Rule Management” for unparalleled flexibility
Take the guess work out of IGU manufacturing by logging real-time data for current and historical analysis using LeanNET® i-Sight software.
- Real-time logging of GED machinery data
- Production viewers for Intercept® machines, grid machines, and cutting tables
- Real-time manufacturing KPI (Key Performance Indicators)