About SmartVision System
Get connected to GED’s support team from anywhere so they can see what you see and talk to you through a solution in real time with the SmartVision System — the world’s first hands-free Android™ tablet class wearable computer for industrial workers. Using cutting-edge augmented reality (AR) technology, this hands-free, voice-activated system provides a faster, safer and smarter solution to troubleshooting equipment and performing preventative maintenance measures, all while wirelessly connected to a GED Technical Support representative.
The SmartVision System includes:
Rugged headset with camera and audio system for a completely hands-free voice-controlled user interface so workers can operate the tools and equipment needed for the job, maintaining full situational awareness and maximum productivity.
- Works with powerful software applications that means no scrolling, swiping, or tapping – just simple voice commands
- Use it for remote mentor video calling, document navigation, guided workflow, mobile forms and industrial IoT data visualization
- Provides the foundation for Connected Worker programs
- The high-resolution micro display ﬁts just below your line of sight and views like a 7” tablet. It’s an industrial dashboard: there when you need it and out of your way when you don’t
- Use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous and loud industrial environments
Build your SmartVision System with accessories that allow you to:
- Snap into safety helmets
- Attach to bump caps
- Use with safety glasses or corrective eyewear