Training Future IG and Vinyl Experts
About GED’s training programs, mission, and value of training your employees. Importance of learning to produce quality products using GED machinery and software systems correctly, so customers can run the most efficiently.
Training courses are held in our 24,000 square foot training facility, located in Glenwillow, Ohio. Unless noted otherwise, courses include classroom time and “hands-on” lab time working on the actual machine, plus time in our Software Lab using GED Software.
Each class includes written reference materials for students to keep, and students who successfully complete the course receive a certificate.
In-House Training at GED’s CX Center
Send a team from your company to get a hands-on learning experience in GED’s new Customer Experience (CX) Center. Equipped with GED’s vinyl and IG production lines and 2 training rooms (one for software training and the other for equipment training), trainees have access to machines and tools needed to complete a series of courses.
To register for in-house training at the GED CX Center, visit https://store.gedusa.com/en/training
GED CX Center Courses
- TC-1028: ATLAS® Maintenance
- TC-1016: Intercept® i-3 Frame Machine Operations
- TC-1017: Intercept i-3 Frame Machine Maintenance
- TC-1029: Intercept 2.5 Frame Machine Operations
- TC-1030: Intercept 2.5 Frame Machine Maintenance
- TC-1026: Intercept ULTRA Focus
- TC-1022: Smart i-3 Extruder & Smart Extruder Maintenance
- TC-1014: IG Supervisors Workshop
- TC-1027: Washer & Water Purification and Series 3500 Oven Maintenance
- TC-1018: Autonomous (Operator) Maintenance
GED will come to your site and train employees on your GED equipment.
On-Site Training Courses
- TC-0007: Cutting System Gen-4 Maintenance
- TC-0008: InterGrid® Maintenance
- TC-0011: Screen Frame Machine Maintenance
- TC-0017: Custom On-Site Training
- TC-1020: CleanCut with Edge Deletion Maintenance
- TC-1020: ContourGrid™ Maintenance
- TC-1020: WinIG® Software Seminar
If you don’t see a course listed that you need or a date that fits your schedule, contact us for more information, as many times we are able to create a customized training course specific to your needs.
Contact with Training Requests
P: 330-963-5401 ext. 8503